Photo

Sve o VVT-i, Dual VVT-i, VVT-iE, VVTL-i, Valvmematic!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Seiz

Seiz

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2835 posts
  • LocationVrnjacka Banja

Posted 15 November 2009 - 14:59

Evo konacno nadjoh tacno sta je i kako funclionise VVTL-i motor koji Cr6uH, dzvini i ja imamo ispod hauba...
mnogima sam pricao i skoro niko mi neveruje kako ovaj motor radi...
Tako da evo konacno mog dokaza:

VVTL-i = Variable Valve Timing and Lift- intelligent

The new 180hp Celica GT-S (USA/CAN) & 192hp Celica TS (Europe/Japan) now features the amazing VVTL-i engine developed by Toyota and Yamaha. Based on the standard 140hp 1.8 VVT-i, the VVTL-i has both Variable Valve Timing and Variable Valve Lift. The latter is achieved by an extra cam lobe that is brought into play by the engine electronics via a hydraulic actuator.

Interestingly, Toyota have set up the system so that the extra power kicks in a little over 6000 rpm. The torque curve of a VVTL-i is almost exactly the same as a VVT-i up to that point and then suddenly, where the VVT-i begins to run out of steam and revs, the new engine develops a new lease of life producing the extra 49 bhp right through to its rpm redline. The disappointing thing is that even with the new close ratio gearbox, the engine drops out of its optimum rev range when changing down. It seems very strange to us that the extra horsepower doesn't kick in just below 6000 rpm so that the engine can be kept in its sweet spot - this would almost certainly knock over a second off the already impressive 0-60 time of the Celica, putting it into another class altogether. Perhaps Toyota are saving this extra power for a later date. We expect to see after market chips that vary the valve lift at a lower engine speed, though as yet, none have appeared.

Toyota's Variable Valve Timing and Lift-intelligent engine goes one step further than VVT-i engines: It automatically adjusts the amount of "lift" on the cylinder's Intake and exhaust valves. In fact, VVTL-i technology has a lot in common with the human body: Athletes train to increase the air volume entering and leaving their lungs.

At high engine speeds Toyota's Electronic Control Unit (ECU) "lifts" the four valves located over each cylinder to increase the fresh air entering and exhaust leaving the cylinder. Increased air Intake at high engine speeds (above 6000 rpm) means more power, better combustion and fewer harmful emissions.

The diagram below shows the two cams which are both always turning, and the hydraulic actuator that moves the 'Rocker Arm Pin' into place at a preset engine speed.
Posted Image
By seizb
 Post Merge: [time]15. Nov 2009. | 22:21[/time] 
The system was first used in 1999 Toyota Celica SS-II with 2ZZ-GE. Toyota has now ceased production of its VVTL-i engines for most markets, because the engine does not meet Euro IV specifications for emissions. As a result, this engine has been discontinued on some Toyota models, including that of the Corolla T-Sport (Europe), Corolla Sportivo (Australia), Celica, Corolla XRS, Toyota Matrix XRS, and the Pontiac Vibe GT, all of which had the 2ZZ-GE engine fitted. The Lotus Elise continues to offer the 2ZZ-GE and the 1ZZ-FE engine, while the Exige offers the engine with a supercharger.

#2 Mr Nebojša

Mr Nebojša

TcS Team

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 2766 posts
  • LocationČačak
  • Celica GT4 ST185 All-Trac

Posted 15 November 2009 - 18:45

A šta je sa Valvematic? ;D

VVT-i
1ZZ-FE engine with VVT-i

VVT-i, or Variable Valve Timing with intelligence, is an automobile variable valve timing technology developed by Toyota, similar in performance to the BMW's VANOS. The Toyota VVT-i system replaces the Toyota VVT offered starting in 1991 on the 5-valve per cylinder 4A-GE engine. The VVT system is a 2-stage hydraulically controlled cam phasing system.

VVT-i, introduced in 1996, varies the timing of the intake valves by adjusting the relationship between the camshaft drive (belt, scissor-gear or chain) and intake camshaft. Engine oil pressure is applied to an actuator to adjust the camshaft position. Adjustments in the overlap time between the exhaust valve closing and intake valve opening result in improved engine efficiency.[1] Variants of the system, including VVTL-i, Dual VVT-i, VVT-iE, and Valvematic, have followed.

VVTL-i
The 2ZZ-GE engine which was the first to feature VVTL-i

VVTL-i (Variable Valve Timing and Lift intelligent system) is a version that can alter valve lift (and duration) as well as valve timing. In the case of the 16 valve 2ZZ-GE, the engine has 2 camshafts, one operating intake valves and one operating exhaust valves. Each camshaft has two lobes per cylinder, one low rpm lobe and one high rpm, high lift, long duration lobe. Each cylinder has two intake valves and two exhaust valves. Each set of two valves are controlled by one rocker arm, which is operated by the camshaft. Each rocker arm has a slipper follower mounted to the rocker arm with a spring, allowing the slipper follower to move up and down with the high lobe without affecting the rocker arm. When the engine is operating below 6000-7000 rpm (dependent on year, car, and ECU installed), the low lobe is operating the rocker arm and thus the valves. When the engine is operating above the lift engagement point, the ECU activates an oil pressure switch which pushes a sliding pin under the slipper follower on each rocker arm. This in effect, switches to the high lobe causing high lift and longer duration.

The system was first used in 1999 Toyota Celica SS-II with 2ZZ-GE. Toyota has now ceased production of its VVTL-i engines for most markets, because the engine does not meet Euro IV specifications for emissions. As a result, this engine has been discontinued on some Toyota models, including that of the Corolla T-Sport (Europe), Corolla Sportivo (Australia), Celica, Corolla XRS, Toyota Matrix XRS, and the Pontiac Vibe GT, all of which had the 2ZZ-GE engine fitted. The Lotus Elise continues to offer the 2ZZ-GE and the 1ZZ-FE engine, while the Exige offers the engine with a supercharger.
[edit] Dual VVT-i
2GR-FSE engine with dual VVT-i

Dual VVT-i
In 1998, Dual VVT-i which adjusts timing on both intake and exhaust camshafts was first introduced on the RS200 Altezza's 3S-GE engine.

Dual VVT-i is also found in Toyota's new generation V6 engine, the 3.5-liter 2GR-FE first appearing on the 2005 Avalon. This engine can now be found on numerous Toyota and Lexus models. By adjusting the valve timing engine start and stop occurs virtually unnoticeably at minimum compression. In addition fast heating of the catalytic converter to its light-off temperature is possible thereby reducing hydrocarbon emissions considerably.

Toyota's UR engine V8 also uses this technology. Dual VVT-i was later introduced to Toyota's latest small 4-cylinder ZR engines found in compact vehicles such as the new Toyota Corolla and Scion XD and in larger 4-cylinder AR engines found in the Camry and RAV4.

VVT-iE
VVT-iE (Variable Valve Timing - intelligent by Electric motor) is a version of Dual VVT-i that uses an electrically operated actuator to adjust and maintain intake camshaft timing.[2] The exhaust camshaft timing is still controlled using a hydraulic actuator. This form of variable valve timing technology was developed initially for Lexus vehicles. This system was first introduced on the 2007MY Lexus LS 460 as 1UR engine.
The 1UR engine which was the first to feature VVT-iE

The electric motor in the actuator spins together with the intake camshaft as the engine runs. To maintain camshaft timing, the actuator motor will operate at the same speed as the camshaft. To advance the camshaft timing, the actuator motor will rotate slightly faster than the camshaft speed. To retard camshaft timing, the actuator motor will rotate slightly slower than camshaft speed. The speed difference between the actuator motor and camshaft timing is used to operate a mechanism that varies the camshaft timing. The benefit of the electric actuation is enhanced response and accuracy at low engine speeds and at lower temperatures. Furthermore, it ensures precise positioning of the camshaft for and immediately after engine starting, as well as a greater total range of adjustment. The combination of these factors allows more precise control, resulting in an improvement of both fuel economy, engine output and emissions performance.

Valvematic
It offers continuous adjustment to lift volume and timing.[3] Valvematic made its first appearance in 2007 in the Noah[4] and later in early-2009 in the ZR engine family used on the Avensis. This system is simpler in design compared to Valvetronic and VVEL, allowing the cylinder head to remain at the same height.

Izvor: Wikipedia

#3 dzvini

dzvini

Advanced Member

• Učlanjen
  • PipPipPip
  • 3291 posts
  • LocationBeograd, Chukarichka Padina
  • Corolla TS '02

Posted 22 December 2009 - 02:47

Ovo moze da se svrsta u 2 teme...pa neka ostane ovde...

Poshto se donekle tiche "LIFT-a" bice i u temi - Uradi sam (DIY)/How to: Zameniti shrafove lifta - "Lift bolts" na vvtli motoru!? - http://www.toyotaclu...na-vvtli-motoru!/

Preuzeto sa toyotaownersclub.com foruma ;)

"I’ve seen many threads on many forums all about the same topic so I decided to write this troubleshooting guide to try to tie many of the snippets of info I’ve found dotted around into one FAQ/guide. Strictly speaking this isn’t a guide, more a collection of tips but it should help you troubleshoot your engine if your having trouble with lift. This is far from comprehensive but should find the fault in most cases. These engines very rarely go wrong so I doubt many people will need to read this.

To begin with you really need to understand how lift works to be able to diagnose the problem, so we’ll start at the very beginning. I’m going to assume that you have some knowledge about how an engine works and the names of the various parts and what they do. The target audience for this guide is an average DIY mechanic.

Disclaimer: I can not be held accountable for any damage caused to your car by following this guide and is intended for information purposes only!  

How does lift work?

It’s all in the rockers! (well mostly)

Posted Image

As you can see the low/med cam follower looks different from the high (lift) cam follower and that’s because they are different! The low/med follower is a rigid roller and the lift follower is depressible (most of the time)  and spring loaded. The key here is that the spring in the rocker is far weaker than the valve springs so when the cam rotates at low RPM the high cam profile just pushes the follower into the rocker while the force of the low/med cam profile operates the valves.  I’ve tried to show this in the pics.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

So how does the high lift cam profile come into play?

Well the rocker shafts are very important here because they are the oil lines that allow lift to operate. Under low speed operating conditions the rocker shafts are at low pressure.  When the ECU receives the right inputs (more on this later), it sends a signal to the lift OCV (oil control valve) which operates causing a rapid increase in oil pressure in the rocker shafts. This forces a plunger in the rocker, commonly known as a lift pin, under the high lift follower locking it in place. This causes the valves to now be operated by the high lift cam lobe and Hey presto, Lift just kicked in y0!

Again have a look at the pics for things to be a little clearer.

Posted Image

Oil flows into this hole from the shaft.

Posted Image

Lift pin at low speed (low rocker shaft pressure). Note the bottom of thelift follower can be seen here. Obviously this isn't a normal rocker but ust think of it as a cut away for now!

Posted Image

In lift you can see that the lift pin has gone under the bottom of the high cam follower locking it in place.

Posted Image

The result:

Posted Image

What are the inputs the ECU needs to operate the OCV?

These are listed in any order:

1) A + or - speed. The engine will limit at 7000ish RPM and lift will not engage when stationary, apparently you can hit lift in reverse although I don‘t fancy testing that out.
2) Sufficient coolant temperature. The same thing will happen if the engine isn’t warm enough to engage lift.
3) Oil pressure. As measured from the VVTL oil pressure sensor (white connector, nearest the top on the lift OCV housing)
4) Engine RPMs, the magic 6200rpm. As measured from the crank sensor.

Obviously if any of these sensors go wrong or the transmission of their signal is impaired (split wire ect) then there will be no lift.

Now we’ve gotten through all that you can start to diagnose where your fault lies.

First of all if there is an electrical fault as I’ve just mentioned then you almost defiantly will have a CEL and a code for your fault, not to mention some other associated symptoms. So my bet is if you’re reading this, chances are this isn’t your problem. On the other hand if you have a problem with lift and you have an unchecked CEL then get it checked! It will point you to your fault much easier than all this.

If you have a problem with lift and aren’t lucky enough to have a CEL then I’m afraid it’s going to be harder to find.

There are a few different types of lift problems: Lift is gone altogether, lift is weaker but still kicking in or lift is intermittently gone and finally lift is jerking or stuttering as the revs rise or there is a harsh jerky ‘fuel cut‘ rev limit in lift. The next sentence is VERY important, if your car is anything other than smooth in lift (ie. Jerky, lumpy or a dip in power during lift) I personally would not use lift again or even the car completely until your sure it is fixed or checked out fully.

Lift has gone altogether

First off check all of your sensor connectors (it’s very unlikely they are detached without a CEL), it might save you a lot of heart ache, time and money in the long run! Also try cleaning your MAF sensor, even though this won’t cause lift to go on its own it’s always good practice to get the car as healthy as you can before you start with the rest. I’m going to assume your car was warm when you tested it and you have already checked your oil level.

If lift is gone altogether and it’s hitting a smooth rev limiter at 7000-7200rpm then chances are this is an OCV issue. Find a guide for OCV and OCV screen removal and cleaning and follow it. If the screen was dirty oil flow will have been reduced having an effect on oil pressure. This in effect will stop the lift pins from locking the high lift follower in place. Once they are clean, give it a try!

If they weren’t dirty it is unlikely that dirt on the OCV and OCV screen were at fault. If the OCV is malfunctioning you should get a CEL but for whatever reason sometimes you don’t. There is a quick test you can do to check your OCV is working. Take the connector off (with the ignition off!!!) and connect the two prongs to a 12v supply. If your OCV is ok then you should hear it ‘click’ as it operates and this is ruled out. If it doesn’t click replace your OCV and your problem should be cured.

If you have had no luck here then it might be a good idea at this point to clean the lift oil lines using an appropriate pipe cleaning tool. Take the lift OCV housing off and clean the oil lines with a pipe cleaner (I’m not talking junior school arts and craft supplies here). If there is a blockage in the line it could be effecting lift and this should get rid of it.

If this still hasn’t solved your problem then it’s time to open the rocker cover and check the infamous lift bolts. Lift bolts simply hold the rocker shaft in alignment with the rockers so the oil paths are all lined up. You may have heard of these breaking and it does happen, when it does the rocker shaft rotates out of alignment and the oil can’t actuate the lift pins in the rockers. This is simple to check and there are plenty of guides around. Before you start buy some new lift bolts, they are only £1.50 so you might as well put new ones in if your taking them out anyway! If you take your lift bolt out and it’s broken then I’m afraid it’s a long TSB fix if you can do this sort of thing yourself or a hefty repair bill to get the old bolt out.

If none of this helps read on.

Lift is weak or intermittent

First stop lift bolts! Then check the rest of the above. If it doesn’t help read on.

Lift is jerking or stuttering as the revs rise or there is a harsh jerky ‘fuel cut‘ rev limit in lift or you still haven’t found your problem.

Open your rocker cover and check the condition of your cams. You are looking for excessive wear on the high lift cam lobe. I’ve shown this below as best I can.

Normal cam showing normal mild wear (this particular cam is an exhaust cam from my CTS and has done 67,000 miles)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Abnormal cam wear. Note the shiny appearance and in the close up the flatness and the slight lip on the right. This is the intake cam from my CTS, same mile and in very very poor condition.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Feel the cam lobe for groves or ridges, they should be smooth with no notches. If you can feel any this could well be your problem if not it could still be more serious.

Next inspect your rockers to make sure there are no bits missing! Try to feel behind them for anything broken off. Worn cams and broken rockers tend to go hand in hand so be thorough! If they are broken or your cams are worn then you may well have problems. This is the worst case scenario and requires a new set of cams and rockers.

If I were you I would not use your car until you have either looked at this thoroughly in the case of worn cams and possible rocker failure (or had it looked at professionally) and in the case of  having broken rockers you need to have the cams and rockers replaced and find the bits of rocker before you use your car again.

I had worn cams but on inspection (albeit not very thorough) the rockers seemed fine. Unfortunately for me my rocker was broken out of direct view and eventually the lift pin and rocker debris found its way to a valve snapping it in half and making it look like this.

Posted Image

Posted Image

And here are the bits of my I4 rocker

Posted Image

This is why I wrote this troubleshooting guide. It took me AGES to find this info out and by the time I did and got my car booked in to be fixed it died and cost me a grand total of £1600 for a head rebuild.

If you have tried all of the above and still got nowhere and your cams and rockers are fine then I’m afraid you have me stumped and is beyond the scope of this guide but I hope it has given you some clues and at least ruled some things out.  

If you need a pro I recommend YVSperformance as the guys in the north who know what they are doing with this engine. If your not in the north, call fensport or similar and ask who they recommend in your area, I’m sure you won’t go far wrong.

Finally if I have missed anything out, you can think of anything to add or there are any glaring errors in here please bring it to my attention via PM and I will amend it ASAP.  

Good luck with your car.

Dailey87"

#4 Mr Nebojša

Mr Nebojša

TcS Team

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 2766 posts
  • LocationČačak

Posted 03 January 2010 - 07:07

Jako fine prezentacije za one koje interesuje kako rade VVT-i, dual VVT-i, Valvematic:

Variable Valve Timing Mechanism on Toyota

Toyota Dual VVT-i Engine 3D Animation

Toyota Valvematic Engine Features

#5 Miloš CTS

Miloš CTS

Racing Crew & TcS Team

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 7073 posts
  • LocationBeograd
  • Corolla E123 (2zz-ge) TSn

Posted 03 January 2010 - 10:53

Svaka cast odlicna prezentacija kako rade ;)

#6 Mr Nebojša

Mr Nebojša

TcS Team

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 2766 posts
  • LocationČačak

Posted 03 January 2010 - 21:03

Sistemi varijabilnog otvaranja ventila (VVT) (Istorijat, Način rada, Toyota i ostali proizvođači)

Istina je da benzinski agregati vladaju globalnom automobilskom scenom vec više od jednog veka, ali ni oni ne bi mogli opstati bez brojnih propratnih modifikacija, poboljšanja. Prelaz na cetvorotaktni sistem, stavljanje bregaste osovine iznad glave motora, uvodjenje elektronske kontrole, povecavanje, zapravo dupliranje broja usisnih i izduvnih ventila nad cilindrima… Sve su to promene koje su zadesile ove agregate i one su sve, možemo reci, jednako važne. Svaka od njih je donela neko poboljšanje performansi, ali i smanjenje potrošnje i emisije štetnih gasova u atmosferu. Ove tri kategorije su i danas presudne, pa se dalje unapredjivanje benzinskih motora ubrzano nastavlja. Ali šta sada ponuditi kao rešenje, kada je vec toliko toga uradjeno i modifikovano? Današnji motori, jasno, postaju sve složeniji i komplikovaniji, ali ujedno i efikasniji. Sistem varijabilnog pomeranja ventila – VVT (>Variable Valve Timing<) je, zajedno sa sistemom direktnog ubrizgavanja, najsvežiji novitet na benzinskim motorima. Tek pocetkom 21. veka pocinje njegova prava eksploatacija i malo ljudi zna da je ovaj sistem zapravo patentirao italijanski Fiat, još krajem šezdesetih godina prošlog veka.

Italijani su izmislili i prvi put primenili VVT na putnickom automobilu – Fiat tokom 60-tih i 70-tih na koncept-vozilima, a Alfa Romeo pocetkom 1980. na serijskim automobilima. Tada je i globalna auto-industrija postala zainteresovana za ovaj sistem, pa je tako japanski Nissan preuzeo inicijativu sredinom 80-tih. Popularni, sportski Nissan 300ZX je krajem 1987. godine postao prvi automobil sa elektronski kontrolisanim VVT sistemom. Napravljen radi boljih performansi, ovaj model je bio jedan od glavnih promotera VVT-a u široj javnosti. Medjutim, krajem ove decenije, Honda dolazi do slicnog, ali evolutivnijeg rešenja. To je bio V-TEC, koji se blago modifikovan i dan danas koristi. Konkurentska kompanija Toyota pocetkom 90-tih kreira jednostavan VVT sistem, sa ciljem da na najlakši i najjeftiniji nacin implementira isti u sva serijska vozila. Iako su kasnije gotovo svi veliki svetski proizvodjaci ponudili neko svoje rešenje na ovu temu, Honda (V-TEC) i Toyota (VVT) su ostale zapamcene kao najefikasniji promoteri ove tehnologije. Ali, o cemu se ovde zapravo radi?

Posted Image

Novi svetski standardi o ocuvanju okoline, kao i težnja kupaca za što ekonomicnijim automobilom dovodi do serijske primene VVT-a. Pored navedenog, trecu dimenziju cine bolje performanse motora, cime su proizvodjaci i uspeli da izgrade pozitivan imidž novog sistema. Možda na prvi pogled to ne deluje moguce, ali to samo pokazuje koliko je potencijal Otto-vog ciklusa zapravo veliki. Samo objašnjenje funkcionisanja se može izvesti poredjenjem normalnog, putnickog automobila sa sportskim, trkackim. Izmedju njih postoje brojne i znacajne razlike, ali osnovne su one u pogonskom agregatu. Putnicki automobili su pravljeni kompromisno – rad motora im je podešen na optimum performansi, potrošnje i nivoa zagadjenja okoline. Kod trkackih automobila kompromisa nema, vec se sve svodi na što vecu snagu motora. Kada pricamo o kompromisima, zašto jednostavno ne bismo preneli slican princip rada motora sa sportskog na putnicko vozilo? Naravno da bismo tada dobili izuzetne performanse, ali zbog motora koji podešen da tako radi, gde je esencija takvog podešavanja ustvari sportska bregasta osovina, hladnije svecice, obradjeni klipovi i >free-flow< grana auspuha, ne bismo mogli da ga vozimo u normalnim uslovima. Bio bi preglasan, mnogo bi trošio, ne bi imao potrebnu fleksibilnost gradskih automobila itd. Proizvodjaci su ipak želeli da deo iskustva sa trkackih staza prenesu na fabricke modele, pa time cak i da redukuju potrošnju i emisiju štetnih gasova. Najveci problem citave price jeste zadržavanje kultivisane vožnje u nižim i srednjim, odnosno primena agresivnog, trkackog podešavanja samo pri višim obrtajima. Ovo je ujedno i razlog zašto se VVT ne može primeniti na dizel-agregate, jer oni rade na vrlo ogranicenom režimu obrtaja. Osnovni princip rada i sam cilj VVT-a je menjanje tajminga otvaranja/zatvaranja usisnih, ali i izduvnih ventila. Kao što iz ranijih tekstova sa Automobilizam.net sajta vec znamo, Otto-ov cikus inkorporira cetiri faze rada. U normalnim okolnostima imamo vrlo pravilno otvaranje i zatvaranje svih ventila, koje se precizno može preneti na grafikon po fazama. Ipak, efikasnije rešenje je malo pomeriti tajming otvaranja ili zatvaranja ventila napred ili nazad, cime bi potencijalno omogucili bolje disanje motora. Naime, pri nešto višem režimu obrtaja, pomeranje ventila gore-dole postaje toliko brzo da cilindri ne dobijaju dovoljnu kolicinu vazduha za maksimalno efikasan rad. Sa VVT sistemom motoru se omogucava ranije otvaranje usisnih ventila i veca kolicina vazduha u smeši. Pored boljih performansi, ovim se ostvaruje i efikasnije sagorevanje benzina, odnosno manja potrošnja istog. Sa druge strane, nešto kasnije zatvaranje izduvnog ventila omogucava zadržavanje izduvnih gasova unutar cilindra i u narednim ciklusima obrtaja.

Posted Image

Kako ovaj ostatak ne utice na stvaranje eksplozije jer je taj gas uglavnom nezapaljiv, njegovo zadržavanje se ustvari rezultuje samo smanjenom emisijom štetnih gasova kroz izduvni sistem (auspuh). Ovaj efekat se ostvaruje putem složenog sistema koji sacinjava VVT, stoga necemo ulaziti duboko u ovu materiju. Pre svega, treba razgraniciti dva osnovna tipa ovog sistema. Jedan je Hondin V-TEC, a drugi Tojotin VVT (danas VVT-i), iako mnogi stavljaju znak jednakosti izmedju njih. Oni zajedno jesu pripadnici porodice sistema varijabilnog pomeranja ventila, ali funkcionišu na potpuno razlicite nacine i imaju razlicite efekte.

Posted Image

Hondin V-TEC je prakticno vesnik implementacije VVT sistema u serijske automobile, pa cemo o njemu prvo pricati. Kod Honde, primaran je bio aspekt boljih performansi motora. Klasicni benzinski motori se smatraju efikasnim kada postignu autput od približno 85-90 konjskih snaga po litru zapremine. Sa V-TEC sistemom se vrlo lako može preci i granica od 100 KS/lit, pa sve do nekih 120 KS/lit. koliko postiže briljantni 2,0 V-TEC iz sportskog roudstera Honda S2000! Naravno, ovde pricamo o atmosferskim mašinama, dakle bez primene turbo-punjaca. V-TEC postiže velike rezultate na polju performansi, ali njegova složenost i velika cena koštanja mu ne idu u prilog. Princip rada ovog sistema se svodi na povecanje efikasnosti rada motora u višem režimu obrtaja. Ovo benzinskom agregatu olakšava rad pri brzom okretanju, što je Hondinim inženjerima omogucilo da podignu crvenu oblast obrtaja. Zbog toga Honda S2000 može bez problema da se vrti cak i do 9000 obrtaja u minuti! Sam V-TEC sistem se sastoji iz velikog broja malih, aktivnih delova i to iznad svakog od cilindara. Ovaj sistem je povezan sa glavnim kompjuterom automobila (ECU), kao i sa pritiskom sistema distribucije ulja u samom motoru. Modifikovana je i standardna bregasta osovina, koja sada sadrži tri umesto samo jednog brega koji je zadužen za pomeranje ventila. Dakle, broj ovih bregova je utrostrucen, što samo govori o složenosti ove tehnologije. Ta tehnologija se zasniva na pravovremenom dodatnom podizanju ventila. Pravo vreme za to jeste nakon 4-5000 obrtaja, zavisno od modela, kada je potrebna veca kolicina svežeg vazduha unutar motora. Nadam se da je jasno da ako dodatno podignete ventil pri radu, on duže ostaje otvoren zbog veceg vremena koje je potrebno da bi on došao u amplitudan položaj i da bi se iz istog vratio nazad. Tako se prakticno omogucava ulaz vece kolicine vazduha, a samim tim i više snage motora kada bi, u normalnim okolnostima, krivulja obrtnog momenta pocela da opada. vtec 300x157 Sistemi varijabilnog otvaranja ventila (VVT)Ovaj sistem se uglavnom primenjuje samo na usisne ventile, koji su i presudni za poboljšanje performansi agregata. Kako se u praksi citav ovaj princip sprovodi? Kada motor dostigne odgovarajuci (fabricki propisan) broj obrtaja, ECU vozila aktivira mali ventil na svakom od V-TEC jedinica iznad cilindara. Taj ventil propušta pritisak koji stvara pumpa za ulje motora, koji dalje, unutar same V-TEC jedinice, aktivira složen sistem koji zaustavlja rad dva do sada aktivna brega sa bregaste. Tako se sada rad prebacuje na unutrašnji breg, dok spoljašnja dva (ukupno ih je tri, kao što smo vec rekli) postaju neaktivni. Logicno, unutrašnji breg je ispupceniji od spoljašnjih, cime se omogucuje podizanje, tj. >lift< ventila! Poredjenja radi, trkacki automobili poseduju bregastu osovinu koja se sastoji iskljucivo samo od ovakvih, vecih bregova, što znaci da Hondini motori efikasno kombinuju rad klasicnog, ekonomicnog benzinca sa sportskim, koji se javlja samo nakon odredjenog broja obrtaja. Nekoliko proizvodjaca se odlucilo na primenu ovakvog sistema varijabilnog pomeranja ventila, kao što su npr. Nissan (VVL) i Mitsubishi (MIVEC)

Posted Image

Sa druge strane, mnogo je više proizvodjaca koji su se odlucili da krenu Tojotinim stopama. Njihov jeftiniji i jednostavniji VVT sistem se pokazao odlicnim kada je potrebno smanjiti emisiju štetnih gasova, kao i ograniciti potrošnju benzina. Pored toga, dobija se i na performansama vozila, ali ne u onolikoj meri kao kod V-TEC sistema. Bazicni VVT se svodi na jednostavno pomeranje ciklusa otvaranja ventila, u zavisnosti od broja obrtaja, ili nekog od drugih faktora. Dakle, nema podizanja ventila i povecavanja tog ciklusa – samo se menja tajming njihovog otvaranja/zatvaranja. Na kraju bregaste osovine se nalazi ovaj VVT sistem, koji putem nekoliko zupcanika reguliše njenu revoluciju tako da se tajming otvaranja pomera malo napred ili malo unazad. Kako današnji motori sa 16 ventila (neophodni da bi automobil uopšte posedovao ovakvu tehnologiju!) imaju dve bregaste osovine iznad glave motora, aktiviranje VVT-a na jednoj od osovina ne utice na rad druge i tako stvara varijabilni tajming. Naravno, VVT se može nalaziti i na drugoj bregastoj, ali ovi sistemi uglavnom ne rade simultano. Vec odavde vidimo veliku prednost VVT-a nad V-TEC-om, a to je jednostavnost. Kod Honde imamo složen sistem iznad svakog od cilindra, a ovde jedan, eventalno dva sistema koji su nakalemljeni na bregastoj osovini, cime se odjednom reguliše rad svih cilindara. Toyota u drugoj polovini devedesetih godina predstavlja svoju drugu generaciju VVT agregata. Tada ova skracenica dobija jedno malo >i<, što je skraceno od >intelligent<. VVT-i sistemi, za razliku od prethodnih, inkorporiraju mnogo više faktora za varijabilno pomeranje ventila. Pored broja obrtaja, to sad može biti opterecenje motora, brzina u kojoj se transmisija nalazi, da li se krecete uzbrdo ili nizbrdo itd. Toyota Yaris (naziv u Japanu i SAD – Vitz) je bio prvi automobil sa VVT-i benzinskim agregatom.

Posted Image

Iz 1000 ccm i 68 KS je izvlacio sasvim solidne performanse uz, do tada nevidjenu štedljivost i fleksibilnost rada. Kasnije su svi benzinci dobili VVT-i, što zbog konkretnog poboljšanja, što zbog potreba za Euro-3 standardom o zagadjivanju okoline. Sve do pojave trece generacije ovih Tojotinih agregata, Hondine varijante su bile poznatije i priznatije, prosto zato što se promena u vožnji kod njih lakše uocavala. Toyota Corolla TS i Celica TS su uvele novinu u cetvorocilindricne, atmosferske motore. Agregat koji se ugradjivao u ova dva modela, 1,8 2ZZFE, je kombinovao VVT-i tehnologiju sa Hondinim V-TEC-om. Pod nazivom VVTL-i (>Variable Valve Timing and Lift – intelligent<), ovaj agregat je, za razliku od Hondinih, dobio sjajne vozne karakteristike i u nižim režimima obrtaja. Pored toga, u nižem režimu je imao i sjajnu ekonomicnost. Maksimalan autput ove mašine je 192 KS, bez turbo-kompresora. Po zvanicnim podacima, maksimalni obrtni momenat je ostvariv pri veoma visokih 6000 obrtaja, ali ovaj podatak skriva cinjenicu koliko je ova kriva obrtnog momenta ustvari ravna. Slican broj Njutn-metara (oko 190) cete imati i oko 3-4000, ali i oko 7000 obrtaja! Kao i kod Honde i u ovom slucaju je karakteristican tzv. >lift< pri 6000 obrtaja, kada se ovaj agregat pretvara u pravu zver! Kada bi covek pomislio da mora da se prebaci u sledecu brzinu, Tojotin VVTL-i tada zadaje finalni udarac i do 8000+ obrtaja konstantno puni gas. Izgled ovog sistema se bazira na istoj logici kao i V-TEC, ali se ipak ostvaruje na specifican nacin.

Posted Image

Umesto tri brega, na bregastoj osovini postoje samo dva brega, fizicki odvojeni jedan od drugog. vvtlsistem 300x127 Sistemi varijabilnog otvaranja ventila (VVT)Princip pomeranja i eliminisanja jednog od brega se takodje ostvaruje putem pritiska sa pumpe za ulje, ali na drugaciji, ništa manje složen nacin. Pored svega toga, VVTL-i poseduje i standardni VVT sistem na krajevima bregaste, što dodatno komplikuje funkcionisanje citavog agregata. Stoga ne cudi fabricko povlacenje nekih modela proizvedenih do 2002. godine, kojima se brzo kvario sistem podizanja ventila. Naravno, u tržišnoj utakmici niko nece sedeti skrštenih ruku, pa je tako i Honda ponudila svoju varijantu ovog sistema. To je i-VTEC, prvi put primenjen na Honda Stream MPV modelu.

Sada, na kraju price, VVT agregate možemo podeliti u tri grupe: Sistemi koji se baziraju na podizanju ventila (V-TEC), sistemi koji se baziraju na promeni tajminga otvaranja/zatvaranja ventila (VVT-i) i sistemi koji inkorporiraju i jedno i drugo (VVTL-i). Danas su gotovo svi važniji proizvodjaci prihvatili neki od ovih sistema, bilo licencno, bilo samorazvojno. U svakom slucaju, svi se oni svode na iste ciljeve i slicne nacine funkcionisanja.

#7 xxl

xxl

• Forumaš
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 21:23

Toske super je prezentacija,cinimi se da sam te video danas na ulasku u Cacak (ja sam Cacanski zet ) sa zutom celicom ,bio sam sa u coroli ts,,,zanima me jel neko stelovao ventile t sportu sa foruma moja je presla oko 115 000 mislim da joj je vreme

#8 dzvini

dzvini

Advanced Member

• Učlanjen
  • PipPipPip
  • 3291 posts
  • Corolla TS '02

Posted 08 November 2010 - 01:59

Skidam ovih dana Short Ram Intake - usisnu cevku s pechurkom i vracam fabrichki filter, pa me interesuje sa chime se chisti protokomer - MAF senzor!?

Koje je to sredstvo kod nas u Srbiji, kako da ga trazim u radnji, kupim?

http://davidvielmetter.com/?p=2173

Hvala ;)

#9 Mr Nebojša

Mr Nebojša

TcS Team

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 2766 posts
  • LocationČačak

Posted 08 November 2010 - 02:09

Koje je to sredstvo kod nas u Srbiji, kako da ga trazim u radnji, kupim?

Ja ga poznajem pod imenom "Ivasol"-sredstvo koje odmasti bilo šta, mada sam čuo da ga i drugačije krste ;)
E sada klasično čišćenje el. kontakata-WD

#10 dzvini

dzvini

Advanced Member

• Učlanjen
  • PipPipPip
  • 3291 posts
  • Corolla TS '02

Posted 08 November 2010 - 02:24

ok...ali za wd...zar ne postoji neki kontakt sprej posebni za to?

Mislim da sam chuo/video tako neshto ali zaboravih ime koje je i kako izgleda

Obichno ima toga po pumpama i radnjicama sa raznom hemijom za chishcenje, podmazivanje, i tako to

#11 Miloš CTS

Miloš CTS

Racing Crew & TcS Team

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 7073 posts
  • LocationBeograd

Posted 08 November 2010 - 09:23

zar ne moze to karb klinerom da se odradi ?

#12 Vojislavbb

Vojislavbb

Advanced Member

• Forumaš
  • PipPipPip
  • 1630 posts
  • LocationNovi sad, Sombor

Posted 08 November 2010 - 09:30

U wurthu ima zanimljiv sprej za ciscenje i podmazivanje

Posted Image

Mada mislim da je za elektroniku kontakt sprej bolji

Posted Image

#13 Miloš CTS

Miloš CTS

Racing Crew & TcS Team

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 7073 posts
  • LocationBeograd

Posted 14 December 2011 - 09:06

Istorija VVTa :

Fiat was the first auto manufacturer to patent a functional variable valve timing system which included variable lift. Developed by Giovanni Torazza in the late 1960s, the system used hydraulic pressure to vary the fulcrum of the cam followers (US Patent 3,641,988). The hydraulic pressure changed according to engine speed and intake pressure. The typical opening variation was 37%.

In September 1975, General Motors patented a system intended to vary valve lift. GM was interested in throttling the intake valves in order to reduce emissions. This was done by minimizing the amount of lift at low load to keep the intake velocity higher, thereby atomizing the intake charge. GM encountered problems running at very low lift, and abandoned the project.

Alfa Romeo was the first manufacturer to use a variable valve timing system in production cars (US Patent 4,231,330). The 1980 Alfa Romeo Spider 2.0 L had a mechanical VVT system in Spica fuel injected cars sold in the USA. Later this was also used in the 1983 Alfetta 2.0 Quadrifoglio Oro models as well as other cars.

In 1986, Nissan developed their own form of VVT with the VG30DE(TT) engine for their Mid-4 Concept. Nissan chose to focus their NVCS (Nissan Valve-Timing Control System) mainly at low and medium speed torque production because the vast majority of the time, engine RPMs will not be at extremely high speeds. The NVCS system can produce both a smooth idle, and high amounts of low and medium speed torque. Although it can help a little at the top-end also, the main focus of the system is low and medium range torque production. The VG30DE engine was first used in the 300ZX (Z31) 300ZR model in 1987, this was the first production car to use electronically controlled VVT technology.

The next step was taken in 1989 by Honda with the VTEC system. Honda had started production of a system that gives an engine the ability to operate on two completely different cam profiles, eliminating a major compromise in engine design. One profile designed to operate the valves at low engine speeds provides good road manners, low fuel consumption and low emissions output. The second is a high lift, long duration profile and comes into operation at high engine speeds to provide an increase in power output. The VTEC system was also further developed to provide other functions in engines designed primarily for low fuel consumption. The first VTEC engine Honda produced was the B16A which was installed in the Integra/CRX/Civic hatchback available in Japan and Europe. In 1991 the Acura/Honda NSX powered by the C30A became the first VTEC equipped vehicle available in the US. VTEC can be considered the first "cam switching" system and is also one of only a few currently in production.

In 1991, Clemson University researchers patented the Clemson Camshaft which was designed to provide continuously variable valve timing independently for both the intake and exhaust valves on a single camshaft assembly. This ability makes it suitable for both pushrod and overhead cam engine applications.[1]

In 1992 BMW introduced the VANOS system. Like the Nissan NVCS system it could provide timing variation for the intake cam in steps (or phases), the VANOS system differed in that it could provide one additional step for a total of three. Then in 1998 the Double Vanos system was introduced which significantly enhances emission management, increases output and torque, and offers better idling quality and fuel economy. Double Vanos was the first system which could provide electronically controlled, continuous timing variation for both the intake and exhaust valves. In 2001 BMW introduced the Valvetronic system. The Valvetronic system is unique in that it can continuously vary intake valve lift, in addition to timing for both the intake and exhaust valves. The precise control the system has over the intake valves allows for the intake charge to be controlled entirely by the intake valves, eliminating the need for a throttle valve and greatly reducing pumping loss. The reduction of pumping loss accounts for a 10% increase in power output and fuel economy.

Ford became the first manufacturer to use variable valve timing in a pickup-truck, with the top-selling Ford F-series in the 2004 model year. The engine used was the 5.4L 3-valve Triton.

In 2005 General Motors offered the first Variable Valve timing system for I-head V6 engines, LZE and LZ4.

In 2007 DaimlerChrysler became the first manufacturer to produce a cam-in-block engine with independent control of exhaust cam timing relative to the intake. The 2008 Dodge Viper uses Mechadyne's concentric camshaft assembly to help boost power output to 600 Bhp.

VVT Implementations
Aftermarket Modifications - Conventional hydraulic tappet can be engineered to rapidly bleed-down for variable reduction of valve opening and duration.
Alfa Romeo Twin Spark - TS stands for "Twinspark" engine, it is equipped with Variable Valve Timing technology.
BMW Valvetronic - Provides continuously variable lift for the intake valves; used in conjunction with Double VANOS.
BMW VANOS - Varies intake timing by rotating the camshaft in relation to the gear.
BMW Double VANOS - Continuously varies the timing of the intake and exhaust valves.
Ford Variable Cam Timing - Varies valve timing by rotating the camshaft.
GM VVT - Varies valve timing continuously throughout the RPM range for both intake and exhaust for improved performance in both overhead valve and overhead cam engine applications.(See also Northstar System).
GM DCVCP (Double Continuous Variable Cam Phasing) - Varies timing with hydraulic vane type phaser (see also Ecotec LE5).
Honda VTEC - Varies duration, timing and lift by switching between two different sets of cam lobes.
Honda i-VTEC - In high-output DOHC 4 cylinder engines the i-VTEC system adds continuous intake cam phasing (timing) to traditional VTEC. In economy oriented SOHC and DOHC 4 cylinder engines the i-VTEC system increases engine efficiency by delaying the closure of the intake valves under certain conditions and by using an electronically controlled throttle valve to reduce pumping loss. In SOHC V6 engines the i-VTEC system is used to provide Variable Cylinder Management which deactivates one bank of 3 cylinders during low demand operation.
Honda VTEC-E - Unlike most VTEC systems VTEC-E is not a cam switching system, instead it uses the VTEC mechanism to allow for a lean intake charge to be used by closing one intake valve under certain conditions.
Hyundai MPI CVVT - Varies power, torque, exhaust system, and engine response.
Lexus VVT-iE - Continuously varies the intake camshaft timing using an electric actuator.
Mazda S-VT - Varies timing by rotating the camshaft.
Mitsubishi MIVEC - Varies valve timing and lift.
Nissan N-VCT - Varies the rotation of the cam(s) only, does not alter lift or duration of the valves.
Nissan VVL - Varies timing, duration, and lift of the intake and exhaust valves by using two different sets of cam lobes.
Nissan VVT introduced with the HR15DE HR16DE MR18DE MR20DE new engines in september 2004 on the Nissan Tiida and north american version named Nissan Versa (in 2007); and finally the Nissan Sentra (in 2007).
Porsche VarioCam - Varies intake timing by adjusting tension of a cam chain.
Porsche VarioCam Plus - Varies intake valve timing by rotating the cam in relation to the cam sprocket as well as duration, timing and lift of the intake and exhaust valves by switching between two different sets of cam lobes.
Proton Campro CPS - Still under development, said to be based on Lotus technology which developed Porsche's VarioCam.
PSA Peugeot Citroën CVVT - Continuous variable valve timing.
Rover VVC - Varies timing with an eccentric disc.
Suzuki - VVT
Subaru AVCS - Varies timing (phase) with hydraulic pressure, used on turbocharged and six-cylinder Subaru engines.
Subaru AVLS - Varies duration, timing and lift by switching between two different sets of cam lobes. This system is nearly identical to Honda VTEC. Used by non-turbocharged Subaru engines.
Toyota VVT-i - Continuously varies the timing of the intake camshaft, or both the intake and exhaust camshafts (depending on application).
Toyota VVTL-i - Continuously varies the timing of the intake valves. Varies duration, timing and lift of the intake and exhaust valves by switching between two different sets of cam lobes.
Volkswagen - VVT introduced with the 1.8T engine. The intake timing intentionally runs advanced and a retard point is calculated by the ECU. A hydraulic tensioner retards the intake timing.
Volvo - VVT

#14 Miloš CTS

Miloš CTS

Racing Crew & TcS Team

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 7073 posts
  • LocationBeograd

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:17

To control airflow in an engine you can change two things about the valves:

1. How early or late in the cycle the valve opens and closes -- this is Variable Valve Timing.

2. How "wide" you open the valve -- this is Variable Valve Lift

You can control the airflow using one of these techniques, but there are other aspects like controlling the turbulence of the air, or the density of the fuel mix through the cylinder that require both lift and timing to be controlled.

So the first production car VVT engine was by Alfa Romeo and the First VVT+EC (Electronic Lift Control was made by Honda)

uess you inq about VVT,variable valve timing.

The very first VVT systems came into existence in 19th century steam locomotive engines.

Bristol Jupiter radial engined aircrafts of the early 1920s incorporated variable valve timing gear .

Fiat was the first auto manufacturer to patent a functional automotive VVT system which included variable lift. Developed by Giovanni Torazza in the late 1960s.

Alfa Romeo was the first manufacturer to use a variable valve timing system in production cars .The 1980 Alfa Romeo Spider 2.0 L had a mechanical VVT.

Honda's REV motorcycle engine employed on the Japanese market-only Honda CBR400F in 1983 was the first Japanese VVT system and the first on two wheels.

Sourced net

#15 Miloš CTS

Miloš CTS

Racing Crew & TcS Team

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 7073 posts
  • LocationBeograd

Posted 08 May 2013 - 13:13

Technical Service Bulletin Titles for 2000 Toyota Celica GT-S L4-1.8L (2ZZ-GE)
MARCH 2007 Drivetrain - Driveshaft Replacement Precautions
NOVEMBER 2006 Electrical - Battery Maintenance and Testing
JUNE 2006 Fuel System - Fuel Injector Cleaning Procedure
APRIL 2006 Body - Interior Trim Panels/Garnish Loose
NOVEMBER 2005 SRS/Interior - Seat Cover Replacement Caution
AUGUST 2005 Brakes - Rear Brake Pad Installation
AUGUST 2005 A/T - U340E, U341E Solenoid Identification
MARCH 2005 Cooling System - Radiator Cap Inspection Procedure
FEBRUARY 2005 Paint - Refinishing Bumper Cover
DECEMBER 2004 Engine/Transmission Controls - Resetting ECM Memory
DECEMBER 2004 A/C - Sensor Inspection Procedures
DECEMBER 2004 Paint - Iron Rust Contamination Repair
AUGUST 2004 A/T - U240E/U241E Solenoid Identification
MARCH 2004 Body - Insufficient Rear Hatch Shock Support
MARCH 2004 A/C - Compressor Installation Procedure
DECEMBER 2003 Engine Controls - O2 Sensor Monitor Threshold Values
MAY 2003 Engine - Intermittent High RPM Power Loss
MAY 2003 Engine - MIL ON/DTC 1349 Set
MAY 2003 Glass - Windshield and Fixed Glass Bonding
FEBRUARY 2003 Keyless Entry - Transmitter Programming & Identification
FEBRUARY 2003 Exhaust System - Sulfur Smell
FEBRUARY 2003 Body - Body Sectioning
JANUARY 2003 Keyless Entry Remote Transmitter - Programming
DECEMBER 2002 Steering/Suspension - Ball Joint Inspection
MAY 2002 A/T - Fluid Requirements
MAY 2002 Child Restraint - Seat Top Strap Installation
MARCH 2002 Emissions - OBD II Readiness Monitor Drive Patterns
MARCH 2002 Valve Cover Oil Baffle - Damage Prevention
MARCH 2002 Drive Shaft - Nut Chisel Tool
JANUARY 2002 Certification Label - Replacement Availability
JANUARY 2002 VIN Plate - Replacement Availability
DECEMBER 2001 Service Manual - Corrections Index
DECEMBER 2001 Engine - Squealing/Rattling Noise During Operation
DECEMBER 2001 Windshield Wiper Blade - Maintenance and Cleaning
SEPTEMBER 2001 M/T - 6 Speed MTM Difficulty Selecting Gears
SEPTEMBER 2001 Seat Belt Extender - Increases Belt Length
SEPTEMBER 2001 Shoulder Belt Anchor - Preserving the Appearance
AUGUST 2001 Moon Roof - Creak Noise
APRIL 2001 EVAP System - Supplemental Operation/Diagnostics
MARCH 2001 Seat Belt Tongue Plate Stopper - New Parts
MARCH 2001 ECM/Fuel Injector - MIL ON, DTC`s P0300/P030 Set
FEBRUARY 2001 Washer System - Repair Precautions
FEBRUARY 2001 Steering Wheel Nut - Torque Standardization
JANUARY 2001 Seat Belts - Extenders
DECEMBER 2000 Diagnostic Tester - Communication Error With TIS
OCTOBER 2000 A/T - Fluid Leak
OCTOBER 2000 Brakes - Pad Clicking Noise
OCTOBER 2000 Daytime Running Light - Disabling Procedure
OCTOBER 2000 EVAP System Pressure Tester - Improvement
SEPTEMBER 2000 Doors - Outside Handle Loose
SEPTEMBER 2000 Special Tools - 2000 and 2001
SEPTEMBER 2000 Valve Adjustment - Procedure and Tool Update
SEPTEMBER 2000 Valve Clearance - Adjustment Revision
SEPTEMBER 2000 Sunroof - Noises/Separation/Difficult Operation
AUGUST 2000 Roof Side Weatherstrip - Revised Installation
AUGUST 2000 Cruise Control - A Shock Feeling
JUNE 2000 M/T, 6 Speed, Shift Spring - Update
APRIL 2000 Antitheft - Automatic Door Lock Feature Programming
APRIL 2000 Airbag - Inspect, Replacement & Disposal After Collision
MARCH 2000 Emissions - CA/50 State Certified Emission Control Label
MARCH 2000 Sunroof - Required Label for Operation/Care
MARCH 2000 Vehicle - Towing Guide.
MARCH 2000 Interior - Squeak & Rattle Service Tips
MARCH 2000 Interior Trim - Sunshade Trim Replacement
FEBRUARY 2000 Mirrors - Left Front Mirror Wind Noise Reduction
JANUARY 2000 Paint - Codes & Code Label Locations
JANUARY 2000 Seat Belts - Extenders Available
DECEMBER 1999 Year 2000 Readiness Disclosure
DECEMBER 1999 Body - Panel Adhesives
NOVEMBER 1999 Paint - Paint Codes - All
OCTOBER 1999 Paint - Paint Codes
OCTOBER 1999 Wheels - Tire Inflation & Wheel Lug Torque Chart
SEPTEMBER 1999 Wheels - Balance Adjustment Procedure, Hidden Weight

Technical Service Bulletin Titles for 2005 Toyota Corolla L4-1.8L (2ZZ-GE)[/b]
MARCH 2007 Body - Wind Noise From Windshield Area
MARCH 2007 Steering/Suspension - Vehicle Pull Manual Supplement
MARCH 2007 Engine - MIL ON/DTC`s P0011, P0012 or P0016 Set
MARCH 2007 Drivetrain - Driveshaft Replacement Precautions
FEBRUARY 2007 Audio System - Quick Reference Diagnostic Guide
FEBRUARY 2007 Air Bag Systems - Repair Manual Supplement
DECEMBER 2006 Seats - Movement Or Noise
NOVEMBER 2006 Electrical - Battery Maintenance and Testing
SEPTEMBER 2006 Body - Upper/Lower Windshield Ticking Noise
AUGUST 2006 SRS - SRS Lamp ON/DTC B1785, B1786, B1787 or B1788
AUGUST 2006 A/C - Condensers Road Debris Damage
JULY 2006 Body - Front/Rear Door Glass Wind Noises
JULY 2006 Body - Manual Windows `Jump` Down upon Opening
JUNE 2006 Fuel System - Fuel Injector Cleaning Procedure
MAY 2006 Interior - Front Seat Squeak Noise
APRIL 2006 Body - Interior Trim Panels/Garnish Loose
FEBRUARY 2006 M/T - Shift Lever is Loose
FEBRUARY 2006 Audio System - Amplifier Won`t Turn OFF/Battery Drain
JANUARY 2006 Emissions - MIL ON/DTC`s P043E/P043F/P2401/P2402/P2419
DECEMBER 2005 Restraints - Seat Belt Extender Availability/Application
NOVEMBER 2005 Audio System - CD Player Skip Verification
NOVEMBER 2005 Engine Controls - DTC`s P0171 or P2195
NOVEMBER 2005 SRS/Interior - Seat Cover Replacement Caution
OCTOBER 2005 Paint - Paint Stains Under Rapgard
AUGUST 2005 Antitheft - Diagnostic Tester Immobilizer Function
AUGUST 2005 Body - Automatic Door Lock Function
AUGUST 2005 Brakes - Rear Brake Pad Installation
AUGUST 2005 Tire Pressure Monitor - Initialzation Procedure
JULY 2005 Emissions - MIL ON/DTC P0465 (EVAP) Set
JUNE 2005 Brakes - Squeaking Noise Backing Up With Brakes Applied
JUNE 2005 Engine Controls - Entering VIN When Replacing PCM/ECM
APRIL 2005 Restraints - Erratic Passenger Air Bag Lamp Operation
MARCH 2005 Cooling System - Radiator Cap Inspection Procedure
MARCH 2005 Exhaust System - Tailpipe Joint Clamp Installation
MARCH 2005 Drivetrain - Rear Hub Axle Bearing Humming Noise
FEBRUARY 2005 A/C - Poor Heater Performance
FEBRUARY 2005 Paint - Refinishing Bumper Cover
DECEMBER 2004 Engine/Transmission Controls - Resetting ECM Memory
DECEMBER 2004 A/C - Sensor Inspection Procedures
DECEMBER 2004 Paint - Iron Rust Contamination Repair
NOVEMBER 2004 Rear Door Weatherstrip Loose
NOVEMBER 2004 Interior - Instrument Panel Appears Off-Center
OCTOBER 2004 Paint - Chip Resistant Coatings

Edited by Milos CTS, 08 May 2013 - 13:14.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users